10 SIGNS YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH THAILAND SCUBA DIVING
Are you in love with scuba diving in Thailand? We know that we are for sure!! Here are 10 signs that you are officially smitten by scuba in the Land of Smiles!
1. Your heart skips a beat at the mention of a scuba diving vacation but then sinks the moment a destination other than Thailand is mentioned.
2. Over half of your wardrobe consists of diving t-shirts from Thailand.
3. Your bedtime reading alternates between diving in Thailand guidebooks, marine life of South East Asia identification books and a Thai language learning book.
4. As soon as you mention scuba diving in Thailand your friends roll their eyes up to heaven.
5. Your extensive knowledge of marine life is strangely limited to marine species found around Thailand.
6. The Thai Government announcing their latest Sand Box Schemes was literally the best news you had heard in the last year and a half.
7. Every PADI dive certification card you possess was obtained in Thailand.
8. There’s no way that you would consider accepting a marriage proposal until it’s 100% clear that the honeymoon will be a Thai scuba diving trip or liveaboard.
9. As far as you are concerned, dry suits and lakes are just not scuba diving.
10. Your passport only contains Thai visas, why wouldn’t it??
If you’re not sure if you are in love with Thai scuba diving, or you haven’t visited yet, make it your next trip!
PADI Learn to scuba dive video
Facts About Diving Phuket Thailand
Thailand is home to some of the best dive sites in the world which are teeming with incredible marine life from Whale Sharks and Manta Rays through to Seahorses and Critters.
Did you know that Thailand is now open to international tourists via the Phuket Sand Box Scheme? If you want to start travelling again and are looking for amazing scuba diving combined with topside stunning natural beauty then Phuket must be on your bucket list! For updated travel info, contact us.
Here at Aussie Divers, we are open and we are offering our usual awesome scuba diving day trips to some of Thailand’s most iconic sites as well as a full range of PADI scuba diving courses.
Are you new to scuba diving? We specialize extensively in first time dive experiences with the PADI Discover Scuba Diving & PADI Open Water Diver course. If you are thinking about taking your first breaths underwater, why not take them in one of the best countries on the planet for scuba diving?
Thinking about Going Pro? Aussie Divers Phuket is a PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Centre and the home to Phuket’s most professional scuba diving education. We offer the full range of PADI Courses all the way through to the professional levels with our PADI Go Pro courses which include the PADI IDC Instructor & Divemaster Courses. Here at Aussie Divers we pride ourselves on a reputation for quality and professional education. Our goal is to make sure you receive the best dive training available whilst at the same time having a fun, safe, enjoyable and memorable experience here in Thailand.
We look forward to diving in Thailand with you soon!
Posted in Everything Else on .