Project AWARE Specialty with Aussie Divers Phuket
A great way to take care of the environment, the Project Aware Specialty course.
The underwater world needs heroes. You can be one of them by championing the causes of the world’s most fragile and important aquatic ecosystems.
The Best Part
You can make the oceans a better place.
Learn about some of the most pressing problems facing these vulnerable environments and everyday actions you can take to help conserve them. It’s informative, interesting and most importantly, you learn how to make a difference.
What You Learn
Project AWARE Foundation is the scuba diving industry’s leading nonprofit environmental organization dedicated to conserving the aquatic environment through education, advocacy and action. Besides completing the Project AWARE Specialty course, you can become a partner in the efforts to preserve the underwater environment.
You learn about:
- The ocean commons and coastal zone issues
- Fisheries challenges and sustainability
- Coral environment overview and inhabitants
- The role of the scuba diver in protecting aquatic environments
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Your Next Adventure
If you are interested in becoming an underwater conservationist, you’ll also enjoy these specialty courses:
- PADI Fish Identification
- PADI Underwater Naturalist
- Project AWARE Coral Reef Conservation
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy
- PADI Digital Underwater Photographer
Learning to scuba dive has never been so much fun. Book with Aussie Divers Phuket today.