Emergency First Response Course
Do your Emergency First Response Course either as a stand alone first aid course or for your PADI Rescue Divers Course. This course is also required to be a PADI Open Water Instructor.
Emergency First Response course encompass adult, child and infant CPR and first aid skills, and incorporate Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) training and emergency oxygen use. The Emergency First Response courses build lay rescuer confidence to provide care when faced with a medical emergency.
Take a step toward emergency preparedness and meet PADI Rescue Diver prerequisites with Emergency First Response.
As one of the foremost international CPR and first aid training companies, Emergency First Response gives you the confidence to respond to medical emergencies — not just in the diving world, but in your every day world with your family, friends, neighbors and coworkers too.
Emergency First Response courses encompass:
- CPR courses for adults, children and infants
- First aid for adults, children and infants
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training
- PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider course
- The PADI Emergency First Response Instructor and Instructor Trainer courses
To learn more, visit the Emergency First Response website.